The SGIDŠ makes available information in accordance with valid legislation freely and free of charge through its services and applications on this portal as well.
The storage services under the INSPIRE Directive allow direct access to all available data and, where possible, download complete files or parts thereof. All data available for download are subject to the Creative Commons BY 4.0.
Under the terms of this license, the use and dissemination of data implies the obligation to provide information about the author and the origin: ©State Geological Institute of Dionýz Štúr. At the same time, you must specify the way and scope of the work. All data are informative only and the SGIDŠ is in no way responsible for the way and for what purposes the data were used. At the same time, you agree to the terms of this license.
All the SGIDŠ data are provided in accordance with Act No. 569/2007 Coll. on Geological Works (Geological Act), as amended, which is a basic legal norm governing the design, execution, evaluation and control of geological works and the scope of the State Geological Administration (hereinafter “Geological Act”), as well as Decree of the Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic no. 51/2008 Coll., which implements the Geological Act, as amended.
In addition to the Geological Act, data are provided in accordance with several legislative documents:
- Act no. 3/2010 Coll. on the National Infrastructure for Spatial Information, as amended
- Act no. 211/2000 Coll. on Free Access to Information, as amended
- Act no. 205/2004 Coll. on the Collection, Storage and Dissemination of Environmental Information, as amended
- Act no. 618/2003 Coll. on Copyright and Rights Related to Copyright, as amended
- Act no. 275/2006 Coll. on Information Systems of Public Administration, as amended
- Decree no. 55/2014 Coll., Statement by the Ministry of Finance of the Slovak Republic on Standards for Public Administration Information Systems
- Concept of Geological Research and Geological Survey of the Territory of the Slovak Republic for 2012-2016 (with a view to 2020)