Agreement on Cooperation in the Field of Geology
Agreement between the Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic and the Ministry of Environment of the Polish Republic on cooperation in the field of geology. Agreement was duly signed by the ministers on 10th July 2009.
You can download the copy here.
Multilateral agreements (Europe)
- EuroGeoSurveys – full membership (since 1996, without time restriction).
- European Innovation Partnership for Raw Materials (EIP RM) (since 2013, without time restriction).
- European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Knowledge Innocation Community on Raw Materials (KIC RM) Project Consortium Raw MatTERS, Task Partner (2014 – 2020).
- ERA-NET, ERA-MIN – full membership (2013 – 2015).
- Agreement on cooperation in the field of geological mapping alongside the borders of Hungary and neighbouring countries Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, and Slovenia, MÁFI, Budapest (since 2003, without time restriction).
Bilateral agreements (Europe)
- Geological Survey of Austria, Geologisches Bundesanstalt (GBA) Vienna, Austria(since 1960, without time restriction).
- Czech Geological Survey (CGS) Prague, Czech Republic(2011 – 2015).
- Hungarian Geological Institute (MÁFI/MFGI) Budapest, Hungary(2010 – 2015).
- Institute of Nuclear Research of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. ATOMKI Debrecen, Hungary(since 1995, without time restriction).
- State Geological Institute (PIG) Warsaw, Poland(2011 – 2015).
- Geological Survey of Finland (GTK) Espoo, Finland(2005 – 2010).
- French Geological Survey, Bureau de Recherches Géologiques et Miniéres (BRGM) Orleans, Francúzsko(1996, without time restriction).
- Geological Survey of Slovenia (GeoZS) Lublana, Slovenia(2006 – 2011).
- Russian Federation Scientific and Research Geological Institute of A.P. Karpinsky (VSEGEI) St. Petersbourg, Russian Federation(2012 – 2017).
- Croatian Geological Survey (HGI-CGS) Zagreb, Croatia(2012 – 2017).
- Jagelonian University – Institute of Geological Sciences (INGUJ) Krakow, Poland(2011 – 2015).
- KGHM Cuprum – Research and Innovation Centre, Wroclaw, Poland(2014 – 2015).
Bilateral agreements (world)
- University of Windsor. Canada(without time restriction).
- South African Council for Geo-science. Pretoria, South Africa(since 1997, without time restriction).
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, Institute of Geology and Geophysics. Peking, China(since 1999, without time restriction).